Thursday, March 11, 1920

Both tracks for first time. Overcast mild with rain at intervals. Very nasty underfoot. Arose 7:45 A.M. To college 9-12:15. Home. Talked. To college on errand. Down town. Bowled at Morse etc. To Phi Nu Theta meeting. NSNC top floor. Talked and read. To bed 10:45 P.M.

**********
The only article I found about Phi Nu Theta was a fraternity that was established and continues at Wesleyan University. I suppose that is sort of connected to the Methodists. It's not a national fraternity, so I'm puzzled as to why there would be a chapter at Union. Hmmm . . .

NSNC must have been a building, but I can't tell anything else about it. It was listed next to student's name and hometown in the Bulletin for Union College of 1919-1920, but I have no clue what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment