Sunday, May 16, 1920

Beautiful bright warm day. Arose 9 A.M. To Church and S.S. D.S.R. here to dinner. Merlin, Lew, Russell, H.H. and I for walk to High Mills after Violets etc. To Epworth League. Lew, Gert, Ruth, Merlin, D.S.R, Russ, H.H. and I to Reynold's farm in our car. Eats. Fine Time. To bed 12 BELLS.

**********
I was trying to determine if Reynold's farm was Dorothea's farm, but could not. I did run across a Neil B. Reynolds who also lived in Glenville and Scotia, was born in 1903 and was a student at Union College and who may have been related to Dorothea, though I couldn't find a connection. He is famous for his photographs of the area during that part of the century which are available to view at the New York State Library. Could it have been his farm? Possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment