Saturday, September 11, 1920

Beautiful bright warm day. Rain at night. Arose 7:30 A.M. Studied some. Helped father wash Super Six. Father, Mother, Ruth, I and Clara Lavery to Center Glenville to S.S. Picnic. Fine eats and sports. To country place. Mowed lawn. To city. Out in evening with Merlin, Russ & Lew. Bowled. To Albany Th. To BED 11:15 P.M.

**********
Well, at last Stanford has resumed bowling! I was worried he was going to lose his edge. I'm not sure who is going to Albany Thursday, but it's not Stanford. Lew, perhaps?

I learned a bit more about Lewis Barber Larkin. He married in 1926 to Alice Maria Lachapelle, and then sometime before 1930 they moved to Detroit, where Lewis worked as a Secretary for the YMCA. I wonder if he got together with Stanford while he lived in Detroit? Maybe later we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment